Wednesday 3 February 2010

New work..


I have made a few important decisions this week, the most important being that I have realised that my passion lies more with coloured pencil work than painting. I have made the decision to focus my work on this medium, though I still enjoy painting and hope to do some more.


With future submissions in mind, I have started a coloured pencil original of a TB foal. I am really enjoying it so far! The whole foal is approx 12" tall, ao the head shown here is approx 3".

It will be about 15" square completed. The green Canson card that I am using does not make photography easy! *sigh* Its a little softer in life. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm just back from hols and playing catch up ... well done you for settling on one medium. I work for weeks in pastel and swear its the only one for me, then switch to cps which reminds me how much cleaner and finer the work is (albeit slow) and then graphite .... but at least its all pencil work.

    This is off to a great start - lovely subject too

    ReplyDelete