Friday 11 September 2009

Altered again..but finally ready for framing.

The Rehearsal has been altered yet again..after looking at it for a day or two I felt it needed lifting a bit, so I have added some lighter greens, developed the background, and complimented the colour of the horses with a yellower grass which has given it a warmer feel.
Not sure if the photo shows much change, but though it is still wet I am happier! I have a lovely frame to compliment it. I cant wait till its done =D
I also took a grayscale photo, I was quite pleased with the outcome.







I have also had a new commission confirmed which is quite exciting. This time it is back to my trusty coloured pencils for a very large triple portrait of a coloured and two shire horses. Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment